Coming to Cannes? MIPCOM 2019 promises to be another eventful market with a wide range of topics to be explored by the industry’s most notable executives, once-again gathering at the Palais Des Festivals. With over 13,800+ participants, 4,800+ buyers and commissioners of content, 2,300+ distributors and producers of content, and 240+ investors, MIPCOM 2019 is adding up to be an impactful event.
Partnerships Director Courtney Williams giving a television interview about the state of global television measurement at MIPCOM 2018. RSVP here to book your meeting with Parrot Analytics at MIPCOM 2019.
This year’s MIPCOM conference theme is The Streaming Offensive:
“The long-awaited strike back has arrived. Media giants, now bigger than ever, are organized and ready to unleash their direct-to-consumer offensive. The highly anticipated new SVOD and AVOD streaming platforms are about to shake-up the global distribution model once again.
A fundamental transformation of the content production and licensing ecosystem translating into major streamlining of organizations and business models; new opportunities for technology partners to respond to the insatiable demand for faster content delivery, and richer sound and video experiences; and the never-ending quest for signature programming, top talent and premium IP.
Brace yourself and get prepared for the massive shake-up!”
If you’re interested in learning more about how audience demand for content powers decisions across the entertainment value chain, stop by our booth at MIPCOM and learn first-hand how and why you must have access to demand data only Parrot Analytics can provide.
Our team of data experts and industry analysts will be on hand to help you understand:
- Why we now find ourselves in the attention economy where demand is finite.
- How Parrot Analytics is able to quantify audience attention for content around the globe.
- Why it is important to understand market-specific demand and how this empowers decisions about what content to make and license.
- Which subgenres are over- and under-performing compared to regional averages.
- The most in-demand titles in every market and in the world.
- The most in-demand non-English language titles in the world.
- The demand share of original series from US-based platforms in all markets, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, DC Universe, CBS All Access and YouTube Premium.
- Where in the world local content is consumed the most outside of its home territory.
Request a meeting today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a break from the booths? We’re also hosting after-hour networking events every night of the week, so if your schedule is slammed, but you’d like to speak with a data expert, make sure you RSVP to one of the happy hour events and we’ll add you to the list. See you in Cannes!