Parrot Analytics Limited, “Parrot”, own and operate several websites, namely parrotanalytics.com, and parrot.to, collectively “Parrot Websites”. This document outlines the Terms and Conditions of usage of Parrot Websites.
Collection of information and data
Non-identifiable Information is collected using analytics.js library. Parrot uses “cookies”, which are small text files stored on your computer that can identify your web usage patterns throughout our websites from one page visit to another. You can opt out of receiving cookies by adjusting the settings in your web browser. To find out more about “cookies” including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of information and data
Parrot take your privacy seriously and will undertake all reasonable measures to ensure that your identifiable and non-identifiable information is stored securely. Parrot will not disclose any identifiable information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
What is your identifiable information used for?
Your identifiable information may be used by Parrot and its employees for the following purposes:
- To enable to provide you with personalization of Parrot Websites
- To enable us to contact you. This contact may encompass ordinary business communication or may contain information about Parrot or Parrot Websites, including promotional information
- For the purposes of support and product development
- For the purpose of improving Parrot Websites and products
- For the purpose of authorizing your access to Parrot Websites and products