By reading this report you will understand:
- The 2021 SVOD market share in key markets of the major platforms including Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Apple TV+ and Hulu.
- Which digital originals had the most in-demand premieres in the world in 2021.
- The worldwide platform demand share of drama digital originals as well as the worldwide platform demand share of action/adventure digital originals.
The Global Television Demand Report is published quarterly by Parrot Analytics and utilizes the full global TV analytics dataset, which is comprised of 3.5 trillion data points across 100+ languages in 100+ countries.
For the following countries included in this report - Australia, Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Peru, Russia, Singapore, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States:
- We reveal the Q2 2021 SVOD market share in each of the 11 markets for the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, Apple TV+, HBO Max, and Paramount+ based on audience demand for each platform's digital originals.
- Discover how SVOD market share trends have changed over the last 24 months, including the launch of new platforms HBO Max, Disney+, Apple TV+. Find out what percentage of the market for drama and action/adventure digital originals each SVOD platform has managed to capture over the last 24 months.
- Discover which sub genres resonate the most with local audiences compared to the global average.
- Find out what the demand distribution of a selection of digital originals in each of the ten markets looks like.
- Discover the top 20 digital streaming shows for each country, as well as 5 additional titles of interest in each market.
- Find out the Q2 2021 global SVOD market share of the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, Apple TV+, HBO Max, and Paramount+ across 100+ markets.
- Discover the worldwide platform demand share of all drama digital originals as well as the worldwide platform demand share of all action/adventure digital originals.
- See the most demanded new series premieres of the quarter.
Note: The most recent quarterly report is available as part of a DEMAND360 Lite subscription.