The measurement problem
With the rapid proliferation of content distribution platforms and the unprecedented levels of consumer fragmentation, existing television measurement services are rapidly becoming obsolete.
Survey and panel-based measurement is no longer sufficient to provide the global view of consumer demand for content across platforms.
The solution: Global Content Demand
Demand for content is what drives consumption on all platforms – linear and OTT alike. Demand accounts for both viewing and engagement. Consumers express their demand for content through multiple ‘demand expression platforms’ including:
- Traditional viewing (both live and catch-up)
- Streaming on OTT/SVOD services
- Discussions on dedicated fan sites and blogs
- Discussions on social media platforms
- Viewer-generated ratings (e.g Rotten Tomatoes)
- Wikis & other research sites
- Downloads & streaming via peer-to-peer networks
By harnessing the power of advanced artificial intelligence and this ocean of global data, Parrot Analytics has developed the world’s first and only cross-platform global demand metric.
Accessing Demand Rating™:
Client dashboard integration
Customer data integration
Access to world-class data scientists
Cloud-based & real-time
Dashboard & detailed reporting