Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV in Argentina.
Download this report now and discover the latest SVOD demand measurement trends for Argentina. Our comprehensive global TV demand report includes the following insights:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Argentina, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to audiences in Argentina.
- How local demand in Argentina for these titles has changed over the course of the third quarter of 2018.
- How consumer attitudes vary towards TV series streaming/downloading using peer-to-peer (P2P) networks in 4 markets globally, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q3 detailing important events with a focus on OTT trends.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the third quarter of 2018.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: Sweden, Chile, United States, Denmark, India, Israel, Singapore, Finland and Turkey.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Argentina
In the Argentina SVOD report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from July through September, 2018:
A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT demand trends in Argentina over the last three months is also included:
- In Argentina, Stranger Things continued to have the highest average demand in Q3.
- Latin American biopic Luis Miguel entered the quarter with very strong demand with demand declining after the season concluded.
- Despite YouTube Premium not yet being available in this market, Cobra Kai maintained steady demand, as did Spanish-language series Money Heist/La Casa De Papel and the now-cancelled Marvel series Luke Cage.
- Argentina’s first Netflix Original, Edha, was released at the end of Q1 and is still the 66th most in demand Digital Original series in Q3.
Please download the full 44 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Argentina TV SVOD Demand Measurement Q3 2018