In this recent report we analyze how popular dramas are in Europe as well as which European markets have the highest demand for factual entertainment. Please download this report here: Genre Demand in Europe
The key findings have been presented below.
How popular is drama in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Poland?
- In Europe, the United Kingdom has the highest demand for dramas with an average of 3.528 Demand Expressions per 1,000 capita.
- Germany is second with 3.356 Demand Expressions per capita.
- Poland and France rank 14th and 15th, respectively, in terms of demand for dramas in Europe.
- However, drama is the most popular genre by average demand in Germany, Poland, and France, while sport-related shows are the most popular genre in the United Kingdom.
Which European market has the highest demand for factual entertainment?
- The United Kingdom has the highest demand for factual content with an average of 1.029 Demand Expressions per 1,000 capita.
- In general, Northern European markets have more demand for factual content than Southern European countries.
- Of the major markets considered, only the United Kingdom and Germany rank within the top 15 countries by demand for factual content.
Please download this report here: Genre Demand in Europe