Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV trends in Greece, including:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Greece, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to the Greeks.
- How local demand in Greece for these titles has changed over the course of the first quarter of 2018.
- How many video streaming services consumers are willing to subscribe to, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q1 detailing important events with a focus on OTT.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the first quarter of 2018.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Greece
In the report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from January through March, 2018:
A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT television trends in Greece over the last three months is also included:
- Though Black Mirror was released in late December 2017, it only rose to become one of the most popular digital original series in mid-January after the holidays.
- The trailer for Jessica Jones had more demand than House of Cards and its release had more demand than Black Mirror.
- In Greece, Star Trek: Discovery only ranked 7th in the market, only rising to the same popularity as Netflix’s Dark.
- Demand for House of Cards was steady except for a spike in popularity on March 5th due to the release of a trailer for its final season.
Please download the full 44 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Greece SVOD Ratings Television Report for Q1, 2018