Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV in Israel.
Download this report now and discover the latest SVOD demand measurement trends for Israel. Our comprehensive global TV demand report includes the following insights:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Israel, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to audiences in Israel.
- How local demand in Israel for these titles has changed over the course of the third quarter of 2018.
- How consumer attitudes vary towards TV series streaming/downloading using peer-to-peer (P2P) networks in 4 markets globally, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q3 detailing important events with a focus on OTT trends.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the third quarter of 2018.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: Sweden, Argentina, United States, Denmark, Chile, India, Singapore, Finland and Turkey.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Israel
In the Israel SVOD report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from July through September, 2018:
A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT demand trends in Israel over the last three months is also included:
- As it did in most markets, demand for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel spiked sharply in Israel after the show won Emmy awards in September.
- The dark comedy of BoJack Horseman seems to resonant especially well with Israeli audiences as it is the 9th most in-demand series, the highest placement of the 10 markets.
- Similarly, crime drama Narcos and sci-fi series Altered Carbon rank higher in Israel than in most markets.
- One of the rare documentaries to be one of the most in-demand digital originals is Netflix’s Wild Wild Country, which in Q3 was the 14th most in-demand title in Israel.
Please download the full 44 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Israel TV SVOD Demand Measurement Q3 2018