Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV in Singapore.
Download this report now and discover the latest SVOD demand measurement trends for Singapore. Our comprehensive global TV demand report includes the following insights:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Singapore, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to audiences in Singapore.
- How local demand in Singapore for these titles has changed over the course of the third quarter of 2018.
- How consumer attitudes vary towards TV series streaming/downloading using peer-to-peer (P2P) networks in 4 markets globally, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q3 detailing important events with a focus on OTT trends.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the third quarter of 2018.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: Sweden, Argentina, United States, Denmark, Chile, India, Israel, Finland and Turkey.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Singapore
In the Singapore SVOD report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from July through September, 2018:
A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT demand trends in Singapore over the last three months is also included:
- Chinese digital original Story Of Yanxi Palace proved to be a big hit with Singaporean audiences, almost immediately reaching Stranger Things levels of demand after being released in September.
- Short-form Facebook Watch travel reality series Nas Daily is especially in-demand in Singapore, it is the 13th most in-demand digital original series in the market.
- Netflix’s anime series Voltron: Legendary Defender is one of the top 10 digital original series in many markets in this series; it ranks eighth in Singapore
- Even though the second season of Amazon’s The Grand Tour concluded in February, the show maintains strong baseline demand in this market.
Please download the full 44 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Singapore TV SVOD Demand Measurement Q3 2018