This Parrot Analytics title movement report for Brazil reveals which series had a serious impact on Brazilian audiences during 2019 Q4.
The key questions investigated in this report include:
- Which new series (Season 1) had the strongest debut among Brazilian audiences?
- Which debut or pre-existing series gained the most audience attention in Brazil from October to November?
- Which debut or pre-existing series gained the most audience attention in Brazil from November to December?
A selection of findings from this report are provided below:
- Brazil is one of the few markets worldwide where Disney+ had a second strong debut alongside The Mandalorian. Teen musical drama High School Musical: The Musical: The Series was the 15th best new debut series this quarter
- From October to November 2019, Netflix's sitcom Atypical was both the second fastest rising series overall and the fastest rising returning (2+ season) series.
- Impressively, The Mandalorian maintained almost exactly the same rate of demand growth in Brazil going from November into December as it did from October to November. However, the fastest growing series for this period was Netflix's The Witcher.