Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV in Chile.
Download this report now and discover the latest SVOD demand measurement trends for Chile. Our comprehensive global TV demand report includes the following insights:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Chile, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to audiences in Chile.
- How local demand in Chile for these titles has changed over the course of the third quarter of 2018.
- How consumer attitudes vary towards TV series streaming/downloading using peer-to-peer (P2P) networks in 4 markets globally, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q3 detailing important events with a focus on OTT trends.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the third quarter of 2018.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: Sweden, Argentina, United States, Denmark, India, Israel, Singapore, Finland and Turkey.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Chile
In the Chile SVOD report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from July through September, 2018:
A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT demand trends in Chile over the last three months is also included:
- Although Spanish crime drama Money Heist/La Casa De Papel maintains very high demand in Chile, it was briefly surpassed in demand by the Mexican comedy-drama La Casa De Las Flores.
- The Chilean market has consistent demand for several older series like Mozart In The Jungle and Lost In Space that rank higher in this market than usual.
- The British series The Last Kingdom is being enjoyed by LATAM audiences as it ranks highly in both Chile and Argentina.
- La Peste, a Spanish original series from Moviestar+, ranked highest in Chile out of the ten markets examined in this study.”
Please download the full 44 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Chile TV SVOD Demand Measurement Q3 2018