Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV trends in Poland.
Download this report now and discover what television content people really want in Poland. Our comprehensive global TV demand report includes the following insights on SVOD digital originals and TV device access preferences:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Poland, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to the Poles.
- How local demand in Poland for these titles has changed over the course of the second quarter of 2018.
- How audiences’ TV series consumption by device varies in Poland, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q2 detailing important events with a focus on OTT.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the second quarter of 2018.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: New Zealand, Austria, Colombia, Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Portugal, United Kingdom, United States.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Poland
In the Poland TV report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from April through May, 2018. A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT demand trends in Poland over the last three months is also included:
- Poland was one of the only markets where 13 Reasons Why wasn’t the top title—though it did drive significant demand for the quarter. Instead, fellow Netflix series, Stranger Things took the top spot, especially due its high demand for the month of April.
- Crime drama Narcos managed to sustain high demand, ranking third overall, even though no new content was released since last year.
- Finally, Showmax’s series Botoks, which wrapped its season in March, competed in demand with top digital originals, even ranking above 13 Reasons Why at the beginning of April.
Devices used to access TV content in Poland
Our global TV demand report also includes a section on how audiences’ TV series consumption by device varies in Poland, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- Poland has the highest reported mobile phone usage for TV content across all 10 markets evaluated (30%).
- Men are more likely to engage with television content across devices, including tablets (74% male).
- 18-24 and 25-34 drive all categories especially Laptop/desktop & mobile phones, at a combined 83%.
Please download the full 55 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Poland SVOD Demand Report for Q2 2018