Parrot Analytics has recently taken an in-depth look at SVOD TV in Turkey.
Download this report now and discover the latest SVOD demand measurement trends for Turkey. Our comprehensive global TV demand report includes the following insights:
- The top 20 digital streaming shows in Turkey, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to audiences in Turkey.
- How local demand in Turkey for these titles has changed over the course of the third quarter of 2018.
- How consumer attitudes vary towards TV series streaming/downloading using peer-to-peer (P2P) networks in 4 markets globally, including a breakdown of age and gender.
- A TV industry update for Q3 detailing important events with a focus on OTT trends.
- An overview of all the new streaming series that were released in the third quarter of 2018.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: Sweden, Argentina, United States, Denmark, Chile, India, Israel, Finland and Singapore.
Top Streaming Television Shows in Turkey
In the Turkey SVOD report, the top 20 digital original series and 5 series of interest have been ranked by their average Demand Expressions from July through September, 2018:
A time series plot illustrating interesting OTT demand trends in Turkey over the last three months is also included:
- Once again, Black Mirror is the top digital original title in Turkey with the dark sci-fi series remaining a firm favorite of Turkish audiences with fellow Netflix sci-fi series Altered Carbon also remaining popular.
- Turkey is an especially strong market for sci-fi: The top three Turkish digital original series in Q3 are sci-fi. This is likely why there is strong demand for new sci-fi series The First even though the show is not yet officially available in Turkey.
- The top non-sci-fi digital original in Turkey over Q3 is crime drama Narcos.
- Turkish audiences also had high demand for superhero series Marvel’s The Punisher.
Please download the full 44 page report here, which also includes data and analysis for 9 other countries: Turkey TV SVOD Demand Measurement Q3 2018